Picnik is photo editing online, in your browser. It gives real people photo editing superpowers. It’s fast, easy, and offers tons of powerful tools, artistic effects, stickers, frames, touch-ups, scrapbooking tools and more. And that’s all for free. There’s even more available for Picnik Premium members: More tools, advanced effects, seasonal content all year long and more! Picnik launched in September 2007 and in the past few years has amassed millions of happy fans on the site, through Facebook, embedded in Flickr, Picasa, Yahoo! Mail, and dozens of our other API partners.
- Fix your photos in just one click
- Use advanced controls to fine-tune your results
- Crop, resize, and rotate in real-time
- Tons of special effects, from artsy to fun
- Astoundingly fast, right in your browser
- Awesome fonts and top-quality type tool
- Basketfuls of shapes from hand-picked designers
- Works on Mac, Windows, and Linux
- No download required, nothing to install
Picnik was founded and run as a small Seattle startup in the Fall of 2005 by Mike, Darrin and Jonathan, and grew into a team of about 20 people working in downtown Seattle, near Pike Place Market. In March of 2010, Picnik was thrilled to announce they’d joined the Google family of consumer apps and moved to the Google offices in the Fremont neighborhood of Seattle where we’re eating Google’s famous lunches and still working hard at building the easiest, most fun and awesome online photo editor out there.